Poor circulation is responsible for varicose veins, cellulite and fluid retention. In fact, all these unsightly problems that worry us so much are closely related.
To minimize their effects, avoid smoking, alcohol, fatty foods and coffee and eat a healthy diet. Increase your intake of water (no more than two litres a day), dark-green leafy vegetables, pineapple, asparagus, plums, kiwis, oranges, grapefruit, watermelon, melon, blueberries and strawberries.
- Use the stairs whenever you can.
- Walk or run 30 minutes a day.
- Raise your legs for 5 minutes when you wake up and before bed.
- Give yourself slow, gentle massages with a dry horsehair glove.
- Finish your shower with cold water, at least on your legs.
- Use Essential Body Energizing Body Peel twice a week and apply Essential Body Anti-Cellulite Reducing Cream to areas with cellulite.
- Visit your beauty salon once a month for a Sensory Nature Spirulina Seaweed wrap.