Bad circulation is responsible for the appearance of varicose veins, cellulite and fluid retention. In fact, these uncertain lesions that concern us so much are closely linked.
To minimize its effects avoid smoking, drink alcohol, eat fat and coffee and maintain healthy diet. Increase your dose of water (no more than two liters per day), of dark green leafy vegetables, pineapple, asparagus, plums, kiwis, oranges, grapefruits, watermelon, melon, blueberries, strawberries.
Very useful tips:
- Go ups as long as you can.
- Walk or run 30 minutes per day.
- When you wake up and at night go up your legs for 5 minutes.
- Make soft and slow massages with dry mane gloves.
- Finish your shower with cold water in the legs.
- put Energizing body exfoliant Body twice a week and apply in areas with cellulite Essential Body Reductive Anti -Cellulite Cream.
- Go to your center 1 time a month to make a wrappingSpirulin algae of Sensory Nature.