The daily use and throughout the year of a Facial sunscreen And from exposed bodily areas, it is basic as cleaning and hydration of the skin.
TheFacial solar creamIt is important to keep in mind that it has an FPS (sun protection factor) between 30 and 50.
There are several types of sunscreens, the chemical sunscreens that reduce part of the RUV (ultraviolet radiation) and the Facial solar blockers and bodily that prevent a large percentage of the incidence of solar rays on the skin and their harmful effects.
In Skincare we have our Sun Supreme Care solar line that includes three very interesting sunscreens:
- Sun Supreme SPF 50 PA ++++ (Chemical protection with repairmen, anti-aging and color assets)
- Sun Supreme SPF 30 PA +++ (Chemical protection with repair and anti-aging assets).
- Sun Supreme SPF 50. (With physical and chemical protection).
Facial creams with MayStar solar protection
In Skincare we have thought about several types of sunscreens depending on the needs of each skin. Our solar line is Sun Supreme Care.
We also have a prodution of the Whitening Care line, specially created to combat the formation of melanic spots (yellowing spots generally produced by sun exposure).
- Sun protection with color and active ingredients. Sun Supreme SPF 50 ++++. This sunscreen is very interesting since in its formulation we have introduced anti-aging active ingredients and a pigment capable of unifying the color of the skin.
- Sun protector 30.. Sun Supreme SPF 30 +++. It is a sunscreen 30 that also contains anti-aging active ingredients.
- Sun protector 50.Sun Supreme SPF 50 DAILY PROTECTION. It is a sunscreen with physical protection with extensive protection against different types of ultraviolet radiation.
- Facial cream with sun protection. The SPF 50 despigmentant cream of our Whitenign Care line is an excellent option for those skins that have a tendency to stain. In its composition it has Kojic acid that prevents the formation of stains and vitamin E that is a great antioxidant that minimizes cell oxidation.
What solar protection factor is recommended for the face?
At present, seeing the almost irreversible damage from the Sun, we will always recommend the use of Solar creams with a protection factor between 30 and 50, either facial as a body. This is the approved and secure range in sunscreens. There is very little difference between the protection that gives us a sunscreen with an FPS 50 and a Sunscreen with a FPS 100. In fact more and more the market cosmetics industry sunscreens with a FPS 100.
The good choice of a sunscreen is very important. That will depend on the skin phototype. According to the Fitzpatrick scale there is 6 skin types according to your reaction Faced with the sun's rays, the phototype 1 being the most sensitive against ultraviolet radiation and the most resistant.
Therefore it is essential to know our skin, if it puts a brunette easily, it already has a good natural protection and if it does not get brunette or it costs you to get brunette or directly burns always, it is a more fragile and sensitive skin against Sun. The more sensitive the skin against the sun, the more protection you will need. Let's not forget that the Sun not only produces an early aging on our skin, it also produces cancer and some extremely aggressive as melanoma.
And what does the solar protection factor 50 or 30 mean?
This is a query that we usually have from our customers. The FPS of a sunscreen is the amount is the maximum time that can be exposed by the skin without burning, without red. The way to calculate this time is to multiply the time when the skin, naturally, can be exposed to the sun without burning (this will vary depending on the cutaneous phototype of each person) by the solar protection factor (FPS) that you choose .
For example, if the skin takes 20 minutes to redden and burn and solar cream has a FPS of 30, then your skin will take 300 minutes to burn bone you will have 300 minutes of safety facing the sun. Always considering the amount of product applied on the skin, sea baths or pool, sweating and rubbing with different textile fabrics.
We advise applying the Sun Protector 30 minutes before exposure to the sun and repeat your application every two hours.
Tips for the use of Solar Creams
- Keep in mind that the best sunscreen is clothing or shadow.
- In the sand, water and snow there is an incidence up to 20% more extra of ultraviolet radiation. The worst burns are seen in people who go to the snow and do not take it into account.
- It is very important to introduce in the antioxidant diet of natural origin, such as vegetables and fruits. And emphasize the intake of two liters of water daily.
- Never expose yourself to the sun between 12:00 and 17:00. This type of radiation is the one that produces skin cancer.
- Use hydrating creams Later to sun exposure.
Best Anti-Stanch Sun Protector
The Best anti-stain sunscreensThey are undoubtedly those who have a FPS 30 or 50. High protection.
Melanic or browning spots on the skin can be caused by various factors. Among them the hormonal factor and the sun exposure. They usually appear in exposed areas such as face, neckline, arms and back of hands. They are a clear sign of premature aging of the skin.
In addition, the sun affects our skin from different ways. For example, the deepest layers of the skin and to its support structure, entirely impoverishing the cutaneous organ, producing deep and very inestgetic wrinkles. It is also necessary to take into account the damage to the DNA of the cutaneous cells, damage that can cause, depending on the type of skin, premalignificas and malignant injuries.