This fall we present a new line called Starboost, composed of 5 different formulas in ampoule format that enhance your beauty always following our vital philosophy Beauty: youth is ephemeral, beauty is eternal.
How many times have you promised that you would follow a very strict routine with your skin to get a luminous and hydrated complexion? We know that in the quality of the products and the constancy is the key, but we cannot always follow it for lack of time.
We are in the last months of the year and the Maystar Skincare team, which is committed to the daily care of your skin, has created the Boosters Perfect for your skin. We want Christmas to arrive and you look like a star, but not fleeting ...
The formats of the 5 Boosters They are in 10 ampoules of 2 ml, next to a plug that will help us open the blisters and 2 dosing that will make their application more practice. With a single monodysis you will have enough to use the treatment in the morning and at night, but it is not advisable to maintain an open blister more than two days, since it loses its properties.
Thanks to its aqueous textures, the application of the treatments is very simple and allows to extend homogeneously throughout the surface. The most effective application frequency is to do it in the morning and at night after facial cleaning.
- Starlift, reaffirmed lifting concentrate.
The Starlift formula is perfect for skins that present a lack of firmness, dehydrated or mature.
This daily use concentrate, in addition to being reaffirmed, has tensioning, moisturizers, antioxidant and grants a protective barrier for the dermis of your skin.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein: Its filmogenic properties provide a film on the surface of the skin that captures the water without allowing it to be allowed to preserve an optimal degree of moisture in the skin.
- Chondrus crispus: also known as Irish moss. It is a reddish marine seaweed with a large antioxidant and protective capacity of the deepest layers of the skin (where collagen is located), thus improves skin firmness and adds extra energy to our skin producing a tensioning effect.
- Moisturizing sugars complex: sugars that maintain the moisture of the skin conditioning it and improving its texture for a more juicy and young complexion.
- Starlight, illuminating and depigmenting concentrate.
This treatment is indicated for skins with a tendency to the appearance of spots, aged and photoencidos.
Thanks to its formula it also has anti -aging, regenerating and moisturizing properties.
- Kojic acid: it comes from different types of Japanese fungi that eliminates spots thanks to its effect on melanin synthesis
- Potassium azeloyl diglycinate: it grants luminosity to the skin, provides hydration and helps regulate sebaceous secretion.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C): Effective antioxidant with the perfect concentration for brightness to the skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- Fruit extracts (natural ahas): exfoliating and antioxidant active that helps maintain skin hydration.
- Starvital, latest anti -aging concentrate.
Indicated for dehydrated, tired and/or aged skin.
In addition to anti -aging, this concentrate will help your skin to regenerate and combat the oxidation of cells.
- Vitamin C: antioxidant and anti -aging that brings luminosity to the skin.
- ALANTOÍNA: It has a keratolithic action, which produces a slight exfoliation. This epidermal regeneration contributes to the new collagen formation, a dermal fiber that gives the skin support.
- Peptides: set of amino acids capable of blurring wrinkle and smooths the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: substance that is naturally found in our body and in the skin. It has a great ability to attract and retain water by providing excellent skin hydration.
- Starwater, concentrate of deep hydration.
This moisturizing and antioxidant booster is indicated for dehydrated and mature skin to preserve the optimal degree of humidity that our skin needs.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein. Its filmogenic properties achieve water collection allowing to preserve an optimal degree of moisture in the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: It has a great ability to attract and retain water by providing excellent skin hydration.
- Chondrus crispus: or Irish moss. It is a great antioxidant and protector of the deepest layers of the skin (where collagen is located), thus improves skin firmness.
- Starbio, probiotic concentrate.
This facial treatment is indicated for all types of skins and skins with first signs of aging.
For its composition, you will achieve a regenerative, antioxidant, protective and rejuvenating action.
- Probiotic complex: It provides numerous benefits to the skin. Notoriously improves the regeneration of the most superficial layers of the epidermis, increasing the defense mechanisms of the protective barrier of our skin against environmental factors and the cutaneous chronological aging.
- Lactic acid: It is the component in charge of skin regeneration, it provides lightness, reduces fine superficial wrinkles and the first signs of aging.
- Tocoferol (vitamin E): antioxidant, rejuvenating, protector of cells against free radicals and maintains skin hydration.