Daily use throughout the year and a facial sunscreen and exposed body areas, is basic as cleansing and moisturizing the skin.
Thefacial sunscreenit is important to note that an SPF (Sun Protection Factor) between 30 and 50.
There are several types of sunscreens, chemical sunscreens that reduce some UVR (Ultraviolet) and Sunscreens facial and body preventing a large percentage of the incidence of sunlight on the skin and its harmful effects.
In Skincare line we have our solar Supreme Sun Care includes three very interesting solar protectors:
- Sun Supreme SPF 50 PA ++++ (Chemical protection with active repairers, antienvejecimento and color)
- Sun Supreme SPF30 PA +++ (Chemical protection with repairers assets and antienvejecimento).
- Sun Supreme SPF 50. (With physical and chemical protection).
Facial creams with sunscreen MAYSTAR
In Skincare we've thought of several types of Sunscreens depending on the needs of each skin. Our solar line is Sun Supreme Care.
Also we have a prodcuto of Whitening Care line, especially created to combat the formation of melanin spots (usually brownish are produced by sun exposure).
- Colored Sun Protection and active ingredients. Sun Supreme SPF 50 ++++. This sunscreen is very interesting because in its formulation have introduced anti-aging active ingredients and a pigment able to unify the skin color.
- Sunscreen 30. Sun Supreme SPF30 +++. 30 is a sunscreen that also contains anti-aging active principles.
- Sunscreen 50.Supreme Sun Protection SPF 50 Daily. It is a sunscreen with physical protection with a broad protection against different types of UV radiation.
- Facial sunscreen. Cream SPF 50 Despigmentante our line Whitenign Care is an excellent choice for those skins that are prone to smudging. Its composition has Kojic Acid preventing stain formation and vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that minimizes cellular oxidation.
What sun protection factor is recommended for the face?
Today, seeing the almost irreversible damage of the sun, always we recommend the use of sun creams with a protection factor between 30 and 50Either facial and body. This is the range approved and safe in sunscreens. There is very little difference between the protection afforded us a sunscreen with an SPF 50 and sunscreen with an SPF 100. In fact increasingly cosmetics industry market solar protectors with 100 FPS.
It is very important good choice of a sunscreen. That depends on the skin type. According to the Fitzpatrick scale skin there are 6 types according to their reaction to the rays of the sun, one being the phototype sensitive to ultraviolet radiations and 6 the most resistant.
Therefore it is essential to know our skin, if it puts a brunette easily, it already has a good natural protection and if it does not get brunette or it costs you to get brunette or directly burns always, it is a more fragile and sensitive skin against Sun. The more sensitive the skin against the sun, the more protection you will need. Let's not forget that the Sun not only produces an early aging on our skin, it also produces cancer and some extremely aggressive as melanoma.
And what does the solar protection factor 50 or 30 mean?
This is a query that we usually have from our customers. The FPS of a sunscreen is the amount is the maximum time that can be exposed by the skin without burning, without red. The way to calculate this time is to multiply the time when the skin, naturally, can be exposed to the sun without burning (this will vary depending on the cutaneous phototype of each person) by the solar protection factor (FPS) that you choose .
For example, if the skin takes 20 minutes to redden and burn and solar cream has a FPS of 30, then your skin will take 300 minutes to burn bone you will have 300 minutes of safety facing the sun. Always considering the amount of product applied on the skin, sea baths or pool, sweating and rubbing with different textile fabrics.
We advise applying the Sun Protector 30 minutes before exposure to the sun and repeat your application every two hours.
Tips for the use of Solar Creams
- Keep in mind that the best sunscreen is clothing or shadow.
- In the sand, water and snow there is an incidence up to 20% more extra of ultraviolet radiation. The worst burns are seen in people who go to the snow and do not take it into account.
- It is very important to introduce in the antioxidant diet of natural origin, such as vegetables and fruits. And emphasize the intake of two liters of water daily.
- Never expose yourself to the sun between 12:00 and 17:00. This type of radiation is the one that produces skin cancer.
Best Anti-Stanch Sun Protector
The Best anti-stain sunscreensThey are undoubtedly those who have a FPS 30 or 50. High protection.
Melanic or browning spots on the skin can be caused by various factors. Among them the hormonal factor and the sun exposure. They usually appear in exposed areas such as face, neckline, arms and back of hands. They are a clear sign of premature aging of the skin.
In addition, the sun affects our skin from different ways. For example, the deepest layers of the skin and to its support structure, entirely impoverishing the cutaneous organ, producing deep and very inestgetic wrinkles. It is also necessary to take into account the damage to the DNA of the cutaneous cells, damage that can cause, depending on the type of skin, premalignificas and malignant injuries.